Friday, December 3, 2010

Envy my Kitchen

Before



After



Hello readers i am Savannah from Classy Clutter and am excited to show you my kitchen!
This Kitchen was ready for a face lift and we were able to give it a make over
All by ourselves with a VERY limited budget!
I am very lucky to have a husband who really knows a lot about doing "projects."

I love the clean look it brings and am so happy with the out come of it.
Hope you enjoyed my kitchen and please come see more of my furniture makeovers at classy clutter!





P.S. Savannah's mother (Elizabeth)who is also an AMAZING cook is now selling her 2nd cookbook, Family Style! ( This makes for a perfect holiday gift/stocking stuffer)

I just purchased one yesterday and am already excited to try to make these new yummy recipes.

The best part is, it's only $14! AND for a Limited time, you can get BOTH of her cookbooks ("My Favorite Things" and "Family Style") for only $24!! That's over 360 recipes for any occasion!

Please go check her Site out (HERE) and order one today.. You WILL NOT regret it.

This makes for the perfect gift.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful makeover on your kitchen. I wish I could renovate, but sadly we rent so I'm stuck with what we have. I'll bet you'll be whipping up some delicous concoctions in there now. :)

    ReplyDelete