Friday, May 21, 2010

Baked ziti

You will need cream cheese and this.....
So EASY! ( I use everything walmart brand...way cheap, just as yummy)
Boil 1 box of ziti noodles
in another pot, brown some ground beef (or ground turkey if you prefer)
once beef is brown, drain excess oil then add one jar spaghetti sauce, one can diced tomatoes and 1/2 stick of cream cheese. mix on med heat until cram cheese is dissolved.

Mix noodles and sauce together and put in a 9x13 dish, top with Italian cheese blend or mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 for 15 minutes, feel free to add a dash of dry basil to the top


ps....give away start Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this recipe. Made it last night, but I didn't have ground beef, so I used grilled chicken and sauteed them with mushrooms and garlic then followed the rest of the recipe. It was so yummy. I went back for seconds and shouldn't have. My kids loved it too. Definitely a keeper. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete