- 8 baking potatoes
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup bacon bits, divided
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Bake Potatoes for an hour in oven. Remove and let cool. Remove Flesh from inside and throw skins away.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook about a minute. Whisk in milk, a little at a time, stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in potatoes, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup bacon bits, most of green onions and most of the cheese. Cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve topped with remaining bacon, onions and cheese.
Winner of the anthropology bowls is................Nelly R. contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize