Saturday, December 3, 2011

veggie pizza

Veggie Pizza

I used this as a substitute for a veggie tray at a party I threw and everyone wanted the recipe. I thought it was a fun and different thing to serve. Something new is always fun.

1 pkg. of crescent rolls
1 8oz. pkg. of cream cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 pkg. of hidden valley ranch dressing mix or use these spices instead:
  • 1/4 tsp vinegar- plain vinegar
  • 1 tsp. parsley
  • 1/8 tsp dill
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp onion powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp dried chives
  • 1/8 tsp black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
  • 1/8 tsp dry mustard
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 cup grape tomato halves
1-2 cups of Monterey Jack Cheese

Spray 9x13 pan and lay down crescent rolls for a crust. Push the seams together so they form one piece. Cook as directed on package. Combine cream cheese, mayo and dressing mix (or other spices noted). Spread over sauce over cooled crescent rolls. Add veggies and top with cheese. Chill for 1 hour and serve in small squares.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds wonderful. I'm new to your blog and have spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete