- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup your favorite salsa
- 1/4 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas. Fold in sides of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style. Secure with toothpicks, if desired.
- Grill, seam-sides down, 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown on all sides, turning occasionally. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Found this recipe off recipes.com Cant wait to try this