Friday, May 20, 2011

Envy my Kitchen

Let's do something a little bit different today.

Instead of a picture of a kitchen

We want to know if you could design your own kitchen what are things you would have?

Its always fun to think about!

Here is what mine would be.............

Hugh open kitchen leading into family room.
A long bar with bar stools
a Hugh island ( in the butcher block)
2 stoves
2 refrigerators
hard wood floors
a cute window to look out at while i do the dishes
a walk in pantry (i would want it to be like so so big though)
and of course a farm house sink!

Now its your turn.



1 comment:

  1. I am ALWAYS using my "copy and paste" buttons to download my dream kitchen!
    I would have:
    A white kitchen~ dusty blue/grey paint on my walls,
    Subway tilebacksplash
    White marblecountertops
    with a huge square butcher block island too.
    Of course a mantel over my wolf or viking double oven! Walk in pantry-dark espresso hardwood floors. A ton of cute open and both closed cabinets, to display all my white dishes with a hint of my old antique grandmothers blue china:-)
    Oh and its HUGE my kitchen, with a beautiful farmhouse sink, under a very architectural detailed window over looking my backyard. All stainless steel appliances, and umm.....did I forget anything.... ;-) OH yeah,...its ALWAYS CLEAN as a Whistle! lol...sorry, this post is long...I daydream too much!.....a girl CAN dream right? lol

    ReplyDelete