Monday, January 17, 2011

Chicken Pasta

This is the yummiest chicken pasta ever. I got this recipe from my sister and its super easy and very yummy! I wish i had my camera when i had made this but i forgot! :(



Ingredients

5 chicken breasts

Pepper

1 Package of Dry good Italian dressing mix

3 Tablespoons of melted butter

1 can Cream of Chicken

1/2 teaspoon onion powder

1/2 cup milk

1 cream cheese (8oz)

Directions:


Put chicken in crock pot. Sprinkle pepper and dressing mix over chicken, than drizzle melted butter.

In a separate bow mix can of soup, onion powder , milk than add cream cheese and mix together.

Than pour over chicken in crock pot.

Cook on low for 6 -8 hours.

When done serve over fettuccine noodles or bow tie noodles

1 comment:

  1. I made this for dinner the other night. It was delish. It was a huge hit with the whole family. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

    ReplyDelete