Friday, November 19, 2010

Envy my kitchen






Well, here is my kitchen. My husband manages a storage unit facility,and had connections to when they were building our apartment here at the office. Yes, we live onsite, not the most desirable place to live, (the outside of our place is literally a rectangular cinder block building. I like to call it our "gray square castle"lol. Anyhow, we got to choose our colors and fixtures given the options they gave us. (Someday I want custom dark knotty alder cabinets, a cooking mantle and an antique white glazed island with all stainless steel appliances etc in our Forever Home). But this has been great for the past 4 yrs. I cant complain:-)

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I need a new kitchen badly, it still has lime-green-swirls in the formica countertops...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cabinets. I love your wild chair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog entries and wanted to give you an award for being an awesome blogger. Enjoy! http://introvertedwriter.blogspot.com/2010/11/award-really.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the blue chair looks awesome in that space!

    ReplyDelete