Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Guiltless Buffalo Salad


Guiltless Buffalo Salad


1 lb. chicken ( I used 8 large chicken tenders)

1 bottle buffalo chicken sauce ( I used "Wing It" sauce because it has zero calories)

lettuce

3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced

avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced

1/2 cup grilled corn kernels ( optional ) I did not grill my corn

shredded cheese

sunflower seeds ( optional )

ranch or blue cheese dressing


Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cover the chicken in Buffalo Sauce and place on greases pan. Place in over and bake about 25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Cut chicken into slices and place in large bowl. Stir in more Buffalo Chicken sauce until chicken is well coated. Shred lettuce on plate. Add chicken, egg, avocado, corn, cheese, sunflower seeds and top with ranch or blue cheese.
Made by Savannah Kokaliares
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. um this sounds SO YUMMY! I made a salad the other night similar to one I had at joes bbq and for my dressing I mixed 1/2 ranch and 1/2 bbq sauce as the dressing and it was good. I could picture that same dressing being great with this too.

    ReplyDelete