1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1/2 cup strawberry syrup for pancakes
1. Slice cream cheese lengthwise into four pieces. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
2. Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil, or spray with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
3. Cut cream cheese into bite-size pieces; set aside. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Stir in cream cheese.
4. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/3 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown.
5. In small bowl, mix strawberries and syrup; top pancakes with strawberry mixture.
recipe originally founded here