Friday, March 4, 2011

envy my kitchen







This weeks Envy my kitchen........... I really would love to have all 3 pictures in my kitchen!

Let s start with picture 1.


I love how big the sink is! I need that! I love the cabinets, i love that there is see though glass on them, Really want that shelf to go above my kitchen sink! of course i love the colors they have going on as well. Feels very homey to me!


Picture 2

What a great idea to put chalkboard on your door! It would make it so much easier to remember things and would make a great grocery list as well! Also i really like the door knob


Picture 3

I like this! I like all their different color bowls and cups they have going on. I like how organized it is. I love how they made a big key ring and hung it inside the door. If only i had one of those!


Hopefully you guys have enjoyed this weeks "envy my kitchen" Hopefully you can get some inspiration out of this. I know we do!


Let us know what works well in your kitchen and something you just can t live with out!

No comments:

Post a Comment