Friday, November 12, 2010

Envy My Kitchen




Hello readers! My name is Stephanie Johnson and I am a mother to a wonderful/beautiful 3 week-old baby girl. I am now a stay-at-home mom! Last year my husband and I built our house. While it can be stressful, building is very rewarding. We don't plan to ever buy! I grew up with a mom that cooked homemade meals, makes cakes, and bakes wonderful breads and desserts....so now her love has passed on to me and I also love to cook. One thing about cooking is having enough space to do it. So when we were looking at house plans I made a few tweaks in order to get a spacious cooking area. I love the island probably the most with the angle and pendant lighting. We tiled the floors ourselves (which was an adventure, but a good one) and got the look I wanted with bargain shopping for the appliances and light fixtures. We also had a family member install the cabinets for free. This kitchen is more than beautiful, it was created with thrift too! I do love the colors of black and red and am very happy with the way it turned out. My favorite time of year with my kitchen is Christmas because I decorate it in style for the season so maybe I can feature it again when it comes time (or you can check out my blog also....kandsjohnson.blogspot.com). I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I am truly blessed!
Stephanie Johnson CFT SPN
Fit For Life
Fitforlifegranger.com

We still have TWO giveaways going on so enter HERE and HERE to enter both of them! I promise you ll love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment