Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Envy My Find....

So I love cooking and baking but my favorite is presenting it all and making a party out of it!!!
One thing I (Karla) always look forward to is my children's birthdays and this years I FOUND something to really make it special.....
With that said my new find and love on etsy right now is a cute little shop called Tom Kat Studio. Here in this incredibly adorable shop you will find custom, printable birthday party accessories and invitations that are to die for! Just take a look at this bubble gum themed party....



Think that's great? Visit her SHOP and see for yourself......


Also Apron giveaway is still going on!!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Makes me want to throw a party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute. I love this party idea :)
    thanks so much for visiting my blog and the invite! I keep trying to follow, but it's giving me an error message each time I click on it...?
    I'd love it if you wanted to feature the Sinful Chocolate Cake! Hopefully I can get logged in to become a follower!
    P.S. have you ever visited Hostess with the Mostess blog? They have some incredible party ideas- it's on my blog list if you want to see it. ;)

    ReplyDelete