Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sour Cream Banana Pancakes

Sour Cream Banana Pancakes

Yes, please! I got this cookbook from a family who I babysit for. She said she hadn't used it in over two years! So, she let me "borrow" it, but I'm going to see what I can do about making this a permanent arrangement.


(If you can't see this recipe very well and you want the specifics, please message me!)

The batter is tres tres tres thick! Beware.

John made some fried bananas to go on top and then garnished with a sprinkle of powdered sugar! The recipe didn't call for that but he is a genius.

We think Jack Johnson had it right...

And these definitely don't have to wait until the weekend.

Posted by Rachel! Come visit me HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for featuring the pancakes! We actually made these again for a jam session we had last week. They were a big hit. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete