Friday, October 8, 2010

Envy my Kitchen



My name is Stephanie! And welcome to my kitchen! I am a working mom of 3 beautiful kids! When I am not at work, my kids (and my crafting) keeps me very busy!
When we first moved into our home, we had a very 1970's kitchen complete with orangey brown counter tops! The floors were not much better with their 1980's laminate and blue marble carpet! It was in desperate need of an upgrade! We gutted the whole thing! My fabulous electrician husband added upper and under cabinet lighting, more switches, an above the range microwave and lovely pendant lights above our counter top! I love how the knotty alder cabinets, red on the wall, tile back splash and the laminate - yes laminate - counter top works so well together! It all feels like we have a new home! And the best part is that we re-did the whole kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, electrical, sink, cabinets, floors...you name it for under $10,000!! Well worth it!

Thanks so much for having me and hope you enjoyed my kitchen. Come see more of me HERE

posted by Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was excited to see my kitchen on here today! Thanks so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete