WHITE SAUCE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
½ Cup Sour Cream
2 oz. Diced Green Chilies
¼ Cup Onion, Chopped (sauté, if preferred cooked)
8 oz. Chicken Breast, Cooked (chopped or shredded)
5 ea. 6 inch Flour Tortillas
¼ Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded (6 cheese blend is good too)
¼ Cup Black Olives
1. Heat oven to 400 F.
2. Mix soup, sour cream, chilies, and onions in a bowl.
3. Spread ¼ of mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
4. Divide chicken evenly between the tortillas and place down the center of the tortillas.
5. Spoon 2 T. of soup mixture over the chicken in each tortilla.
6. Roll up tortillas and place enchiladas edge side down in the casserole dish.
7. Spoon remaining sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and olives.
8. Bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Posted by: Misty